Monday, September 29, 2014

Torture to Her Soul by J.M. Darhower

Synopsis

Don't say it unless you mean it...

It's a simple concept, one I've said time and time again, but something people don't seem to comprehend. You should choose every syllable carefully, because you never know when somebody will hold you to your word.

Somebody like me.

I'm not a good man. I'm not. I know. I have enough darkness inside of me to rid the world of every stitch of light. But there is one that I could never harm, one light I couldn't bring myself to snuff out.

Karissa.

She thinks I'm a monster, and maybe I am. I taunt her with my touch, get a thrill out of torturing her soul. But I'm not the only one. The world is full of monsters, and I'm not the most dangerous one out there.

Not even close...

God help me, I love her.

I do.

And God help anyone who tries to take her from me.
                                       
                                  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

J.M. Darhower did it again! Torture to Her Soul is the continuation of Monster in His Eyes, and Ignazio Vitale is my new book boyfriend!!!

While reading this book I couldn't help but fall more for Naz and you get a better understanding of why he is the way he is, and better yet his love for Karissa. The way he thinks about Karissa has me swooning!

"If I were hard pressed to explain why I fell I love with her, that would be my answer. Because she's beautiful. And I don't mean it in a superficial way. You're not going to find her on the the cover of a magazine. She's more the kind you find at a museum, on a painting or in a piece of literature. Her beauty is in her soul." ~Naz

Karissa isn't easy to forgive Naz and she knows what he is capable of because she seen him and by him, she means the monster inside of him. This book is all in Naz's POV and you get that understanding of the darkness in his soul but you also see the dim light that appears because of Karissa. She is the only thing in his life that means more to him. But his hunger for revenge is always there and the in the end he might lose Karissa because of it.

This book will suck you in and have you on the edge of your seat and not to mention that HOTT CHAPTER! OMGahhhhhhh Chapter 15 is WOW and I do mean the whole fucking chapter!!! All I have to say is that I read it more than once. Lol ;)

I can't wait what is in store for us in the future because J.M. Darhower's writing is AMAZING and she pulls you in with each story and character.

                                   Saucy Book Reviews Gives
                        Torture in Her Soul by J.M. Darhower
                                              ***** 5 *****


                                       RED SMOOCHES




















No comments:

Post a Comment