Thursday, August 28, 2014

Ignite by R.J. Lewis

They grow up together as the closest of friends... and then more. When Sara Nolan and Jaxon Barlow decided to be together, their relationship as a young couple was consumed by a love that was both passionate and became beautiful. Sara had it all when it came to a boyfriend: romance, trust, and a protector of all things bad. Jaxon had given her his bleeding heart for the keeping.

The last thing Sara expected was to ruin it all. Falling into a darkness that turned her loving relationship into a chaos of deceit and violence, she walked away from the pain she was inflicting on the man she loved, never seeking to return again.

But when Sara is forced to return to her hometown, she didn't anticipate for Jaon to be there. Nor does she anticipate the change in him; a change so harsh and callous. he is a stranger with a dangerous agenda of his own. Ignited by her past feelings and the reminder of the guilt she carries in her heart, Sara attempts to avoid Jaxon at all cost... only to find herself trying to pull him out of the same darkness she was once in.
            ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

First off, I want to say that Ignite by R. J. Lewis was gifted to me by my very good friend/booksister Sunshine Lykos. I guess she wanted me to suffer as much as she did while reading it because I could not stop thinking of this damn book! Lol Well let me give you some examples...

1. Loss of Appetite. I hardly ate due to not putting the book down.

2. Family Neglectance. I told my family they were going to have to fend for themselves because there way no way I was going to get my ass up and cook.

3. Unpredictable Mood Swings. I kept messaging Sunshine that she was evil for gifting this book to me and then I'd turn around and tell her she was the best for introducing me to Jaxon. I think my mood swings  would've gotten to the point of violence if she was next to me. Ha!

4. Loss of Sleep. Was to shocked and wired while reading the book. Not to mention how it ended!

I could give you more examples but I'm sure you all have been in this positions at one time or another. Lol

O. M. G. I don't even know where to start, R. J. Lewis blew me out of the water with Ignite! Talk about mind blowing book! It hit me hard and had me climbing the walls with insanity, so many things I thought while reading the book was later twisted and had me shell shocked.
.
 I fell in love with Ignite as soon as I read the first page and the more I read, the more I fell in love with the book. This book had me feeling the characters emotions and wow were they strong! At some point while reading, I was covering my eyes, gasping from surprise, was pissed off, pulling my hair from frustration, and biting my nails, I was on the edge of my seat the whole time. R. J. Lewis wrote Sara and Jaxon's love in such a beautiful way that it pulled at my heart.

This book is a MUST read!!! Go and 1-click it now!!!

Saucy Book Reviews
           gives
Ignite by R. J. Lewis
   ***** 5 *****
         STARS!















1 comment:

  1. Great review! I'm so glad you enjoyed it! This is a must read, I agree.

    ReplyDelete