Sunday, July 27, 2014

Bound by Love by Stephie Walls

When young college student and working phenom, Annie Teasman, shows up again at the distribution center to pitch a consulting proposal to management in hopes of sealing the deal, she never suspects when their eye lock on that gorgeous, blue-eyed, ripped Gray Dearsley will change her life forever.

Will the bright, funny, and unassuming coed from an upper class background be able to bind her heart to that of the cocky, carefree Southern playboy? As she tries to manage an impossible school load while working fulltime, will her drug use jeopardize their relationship?

While Gray wrestles with his desire to lead a carefree and uncommitted lifestyle, Annie must grow up as she struggles to meet her goals and decide for herself what she needs from a relationship to be happy. Will she choose a relationship where she is bound by passionate love, or will she choose the gentle love and security of a man whose background more closely matches her own?

Set on Southern town where the culture divide is wide and the generation gap is even more pronounced, the book is contemporary in its approach to the issue of drugs at colleges where the demands on time for success-oriented students frequently surpass their physical capabilities.

Passionate, sensual, and erotic, Bound by Love explores some of life's most difficult questions about love & happiness. This is not a fairytale romance; it's the story of two people desperate to love each other through drugs, infidelity, and painful truths. Not all love is guaranteed a happy ending... will Gray and Annie find theirs?
                                   
                                         ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bound by Love, the title of this book says it all. I didn't know what to expect because I went in blind, not knowing this author and her work but that's when you find the best books!

This book took my breath away with how well Stephie Walls writes.

Bound by Love is a unique romance story that pulls you into Gray and Annie's love. It's not butterflies and rainbows but their love is fast, hard, selfish, all consuming, and wild.  I don't know how else to describe it. I had hate/love feelings for Gray, one minute he's sweet loving but the next he's being an douche. As for Annie I loved her, many people would be annoyed with her but I loved the strength she had to love him with her whole heart and to put up with him.

My emotions were all over the place but one thing stood out to me, it was they always came back together because of that bond they had.

I'm not one to say much about a story but I can tell you it took over my emotions. All the up's and down's, back and forth it had me to my wits end then... BAM! Only to be hit with a cliffie!!! So there's your warning guys, this book ends in one. I don't want to hear you guys complaining about it because I already warned you. Lol

I highly recommend Bound by Love by Stephie Walls but remember to buckle up, your going in for a wild ride.



I gave Bound by Love
     by Stephie Walls
     ***** 5 *****
       Golden Pens

















No comments:

Post a Comment