Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Undefeated By Scott Hildreth



Finished reading Undefeated by Scott Hildreth and I'm not really sure what my feelings were on this book. I didn't like it but I didn't hate it either, it was kinda blah to me. First there is Shane Dekkar a boxer, polite gentleman, some what shy guy outside the ring and a beast in the ring. Then there is Kace Meadows a woman who has been in a 10 year abusive relationship, both mentally and physically.

I had a hard time getting into this book and I just couldn't connect with the characters. I did love being in Shane's head while he was fighting and wished there was more of that and I also loved the way he took his time with his relationship with Kace.

Sometimes I caught myself skipping a few pages because they were boring and the sex scene in the book was not cutting it for me, I found it lacking and the description was dull. Some of the story didn't add up right, the only character that held my interest was Ripp. He was goofy, sexy, kick ass and I just really enjoy his personality. I might consider reading Ripp's story.

What I did like about the book was the whole concept about abuse awareness.

So yeah... this is my review. Short and to the point!


I give Scott Hildreth
~~2~~
Golden Pens


















No comments:

Post a Comment