Thursday, April 24, 2014

Bender by Stacy Borel

All Keegan wanted was a roommate who was quite, minded their own business, and paid for part of the rent. Instead, she got Camden Brooks.

Camden, with his sinful body, sharp tongue, and the inability to stay out of Keegan's personal space, couldn't seem to curb his interst in the new girl who wouldn't put up with his domineering ways.

Feelings were running rampant, sexual tension was think, and both were struggling to let go of control.

To some people, getting a roommate simple meant living with another person. But to both Camden and Keegan it was a curveball that neither was prepared to swing at.

                ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


I heard about this book only a few days before it went LIVE and I must say I'm glad I came across it! The "Cover" was what did me in! *fans myself*  I give you, Stacy Borel a standing ovation for the cover with Shawn Dawson!!! Holy Moly, I stared at that cover for a long time and even made it my wallpaper on my cellphone, see... I have proof down below! lol
                                   
Anyways let's just ignore my "stalker-ish" ways.

Okay so let me get down to business and give you my top 5 opinion's on why you guys should read this amazing book. Get ready this is going to be short, sweet and to the point!

1. The Cover! *drools*
2. Chapter 12! Those of you that have read it know what I mean! Wink, Wink! ;D (hush ladies no spoliers) *drools again*
3. I had laugh out load moments. For                                         example...
~"Keegan, he was fucking rubbing my clit like he was trying to start a fire. Infact at one point I'm pretty sure I saw a spark. Oh God."

4. ALPHA MALE... need I say more!
5. The word "crown" has never been used so beauifully, hott, and sexy! Those of you that have read it know what I'm talking about.

So, I think that is enough to get y'all curious and wanting to buy Bender by Stacy Borel. This book left me waiting for the next brother and ooooh what sweet torcher it will be!

                                                    
                      I Give Stacy Borel
                         ***** 5 *****
                          Golden Pens



















No comments:

Post a Comment