Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Moster in His Eyes by J.M. Darhower

Ignazio Vitale is not a good man.

I suspect it, the first time I see him, sense the air of danger that surrounds the man. He has a way of commanding attention, of taking control, of knowing what I'm thinking before I even do.

It's alarming and alluring. It's dark and deadly. It's everything I ever wanted but last thing I truly need. Obsession.

It doesn't take me long to draw me into his web, charming me into his bed and trapping me in his life, a life I know nothing about until it's too late. He has secrets, secrets I can't fathom, secrets that make it so I can't walk away, no matter how much I beg him to let me go. I see it sometimes in his eyes, a darkness that's both terrifying and thrilling. He's a monster, wrapped up in a pretty package, and what I find when I unmask him changes everything.

I want to hate him.

Sometimes, I do.

But it doesn't stop me from loving him, too.

                                                  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                                                   
   WARNING WARNING WARNING
    
    THIS BOOK IS KNOWN TO CAUSE 
    A MAJOR BOOK HANGOVER,
    PROCEED READING AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!


Holy Moly.... J.M. Darhower left me speechless and with a HUGE book hangover! My emotions were all over the place with this book, but one thing is certain... READ IT!!! I curled up in a ball crying just because I felt like I was mind fucked, and when I say mind fuck, I really meant it! I loved, hated, loved, and hated it again but no matter what, you keep going back because you can't help it. Oh yeah, I love me some May to December romance and if you can't deal with that then this book isn't for you.

JM has this way of writing that give you goosebumps and falling in love with the characters. I loved the pace in which it has you reading. You got to know the characters the first 70% of the story then... BAM! Lots of shit started happening and secrets came out of the dark.

Karissa is a 18 year old college student that falls for a older man.
Ignazio Vitale is strong, fearless, intimidating, and mysterious.

All she craves is a stable and normal life but once Naz is in the picture her life becomes stable and normal until she see's him for what he truly is... a monster. By then it's to late because she loves him and hates him just as equally.

But he also has that side of him that only Karissa see's... loving, caring, and treats her like the queen she is. I think the books pace is excellent, not to rushed but it also doesn't drag out. While your reading, it has you on the edge on your seat the whole time just waiting to see when the shit is going to hit the fan.lol

Naz's feeling's for Karissa are very intense and you feel it more as you read on. I will warn you guys, it's kinda left with a cliffie but book 2 is coming in the Fall.

Go and get this book now!

  























No comments:

Post a Comment