Monday, June 30, 2014

Inferno by Adriana Noir

The lines are drawn. After stumbling across news of Project Blue and all it entails. Sebastian is left reeling. He realizes the world as he knows it and the lives of everyone he loves  now hangs in a delicate balance. Bit by bit, new pieces come to play and it seems following Marx's orders are the only way to survive the potential aftermath but at what cost? If the ruthless commander succeeds, SKALS will become an all-consuming regime that brings the world to it's knees. If he rebels, Marx will kill him and go after everyone he loves, including Taylor and their unborn child. But the burden of guilt rests heavy. The brief glimpses of life and love he's experienced have opened the jaded agent's eyes and he can't help but wonder, with SKALS at the helm, what kind of existence would anyone lead?

No matter which path Sebastian chooses, he stands to lose everything he's ever loved. Taylor is in more danger than ever, and with other government agencies closing in, he quickly discovers there is nowhere to run-nowhere to turn. Resolve will crumble. Alliances will shift, and SKALS will be torn apart from the inside out. Their life is in violent upheaval, but there is no looking back. No second chances. In order to save himself and the woman he loves, Sebastian might have to take a final stance against Marx and the brutal organization he leads, but taking the man down won't be easy.

The drums of war beat loader. Only time will tell who, and what, will remain standing in the end.

                                 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


OMGahhhhhhh Adriana Noir did it again! It took me awhile to read it only because real life is a pain in my A$$. I LOVE Sebby and you will too! I read Sinister Kisses SKALS Book #1 a year ago and fell in love with Sebby, and he is the Alpha of all ALPHAS!!!

Oh my how things have changed since the beginning of the series, Sebby was just tormented in this book and I felt my heart break for him. I really thought he was going to break at some point and maybe in a way he did but because of that it drove him to fight harder for Taylor and his unborn child.

You Adriana Noir made me feel Sebastian pain at 83% of the book, I mean I was sobbing like I was in mourning. This book was so emotional because one minute I wanted to kick Marx a$$ and the next Sebby had me melting in his hand with his over protectiveness of Taylor. Let's not forget to mention Josh, in which I loved but now not so much. Even in the end I was like WTF!?!?

As for Taylor she really did her best with Sebastian throughout the whole book, she became his rock when he felt defeated. She became a strong character and in the end you will understand why, so I suggest you 1-click it.

If you like action pack, a$$ kicking, and alpha males then you'll love the whole SKALS Series! Go and 1-Click it right away people!

I don't know what you have planned for the future Adriana but you are one of the most talented, humble, down to earth author's I have the pleasure of  chatting with and hopefully one day I get to meet you! Thank You for sharing your writing, it's a bittersweet ending but can't wait to see what is in store for you!


                                                                   

I Give Adriana Noir
    ***** 5 *****
      Golden Pens

















No comments:

Post a Comment