Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Missionary Position by Daisy Prescott

Selah Elmore is a smart, independent woman who knows exactly who she is and what she wants.She loves her life being a professor and popular pirate erotica author. However, when she leaves the Pacific Northwest to spend six months studying sculpture in West Africa, she learns she doesn't know a thing about love.

Cocky, suit-wearing Gerhard charms her during a stopover in Amsterdam, but dashing, adventurous Kai sweeps her off her feet in Ghana.

Sparks fly on the three continents when perpetually single Selah discovers there's more to love and life than she ever imagined.

Missionary Position is a stand alone, contemporary romance spin-off from Geoducks Are For Lovers. It isn't necessary to read that novel or Ready to Fall prior to reading this.

                                               ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Daisy Prescott has done it again! I loved everything about Selah's story and fell in love with Gerhard as well. It pulled me in and I didn't want to leave, her very well written story about a woman who didn't do love and was happy with her life, or so she thought.

I don't want to give to much away by telling how Missionary Position plays out. This story is a fun, believable, realistic, unstandable romance I could relate too! I caught myself countless times laughing out loud and just didn't want to put it down. She had me at Swussy and I kept rereading it over and over dying from laughter.

I love Selah's abrasive, strong, independence and lets not forget her sassiness.lol

As for Gerhard, he was a true dream come true with his rugged, fun, handsome, smart, and witty Dutchman.

Put these two together and you get Missionary Position an awesome romance pulling you in and never wanting to leave. I was so engrossed with this book, I could imagine being there. I was so happy to finally read Selah's story and was ecstatic for her HEA, Daisy Prescott writes the most beautiful real adult stories I have ever read and I look forward to her future ones as well!

I give Missionary Position 
by Daisy Prescott
***** 5 ***** 
       Stars

















No comments:

Post a Comment