Thursday, May 22, 2014

Burn by Callie Hart


Sloane

I'm not safe.

I haven't been safe for awhile.

I ran to Zeth for protection, but Zeth is a danger himself. With Julio on one side, and the leader of the Widow Makers MC on the other, the smartest thing to do would be to run. I've been running long enough, though.

This is the closest I've come to finding my sister in two years.
I can't back down now.


Zeth

My right hand man is being tortured in the basement.

The guy who tried to buy Sloane's virginity is burning rubber in our direction.

My psychotic boss is on a mission to find me, and the girl I'm supposed to be keeping safe has landed herself right in the middle of all this.

Just another breezy weekend in Californian desert.

What could possibly go wrong in the next 48 hours?

                                          ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Okay so for starters, when I started reading Burn, I was confused on who was who and which way was up from down. I jumped into to this by signing up for the ARC and didn't know anything from the author or her books, but that's the beauty of it because I fell in love with this awesome book! Yes I went back and got Deviant (which is FREE on Amazon by the way) and bought Fracture so I could catch up on this awesome series.

 Callie Hart did a awesome job on the writing but was a bit disappointed that it was a short read. My review is going to be short only because I'm still a little lost, but once I start reading Deviant and Fracture I'll come back and change it to a longer review..

So from what I can get is that Burn takes off from where Fracture finished and Holy Moly if the other two books are anything like this one then I'm in for a awesome ride!

Zeth is hot, cocky, dangerous, alpha male and oh boy I can't seem to get enough of him!

Sloane seems to be holding her own on this book, especially after that stunt she pulled on Zeth with the gun was wow! lol

I don't want to giveaway any of the story because you just need to read it without any spoilers and experience the surprising  twist for yourself. This book was epic and your mind will be blown!

One thing I can say is that the ending took me by surprise, I was glued to the last few pages and couldn't believe what the hell just happened. This book is a MUST read, go 1-Click it now, you will not regret it!


I Give Callie Hart
   **** 4 ****
   Golden Pens





















No comments:

Post a Comment