Monday, May 26, 2014

Bang by E.K. Blair

They say when you take revenge against another you lose a part of your innocence.
But I'm not innocence.
I haven't been for a long time.
My innocence's was stolen from me. Taken was the life I was suppose to have.The soul I was born with. The ruby heart embedded in a life full of hope and dreams.

Gone.
 Vanished.

 I never even had a choice. I mourn that life. Mourn the what-ifs. Until now.
I'm ready to take back was always meant to be mine.

 But every plan as a fatal flaw. Sometimes it's the heart.

** Due to dark and explicit nature of this book, it is recommend for mature audiences only. **


                                   ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

MIND FUCK! That is what E.K. Blair did to me and not to mention my emotional breakdown I had. My blogger friend Kim can testify to that when I had called her crying my head off. To tell you all my emotions were heighten to the max is an understatement. This book causes:

 PCDD (Post Character Death Depression) symptoms include: sobbing, curling into fetal position, distraction, unfocused vision, constant state of exhaustion, hiding, being unable to communicate, inability to complete simple tasks, refusing to leave dwelling, unreasonable anger or sadness. 

Don't believe me? Well don't say I didn't warn you!

Whew hope that covers it.

In my review there is going to be NO spoilers, I'm just writing how I felt reading Bang, I think that every person should read it for themselves with spoilers.

Let's get down to the nitty gritty truth and what my opinion was about Bang.

I bought this book not really knowing the actual story but as soon as I saw the book trailer I knew it was going to be a dark read. I was not prepared to read it, this is a hard read and even if I did try to mentally prepare myself, it would've still shock the hell out of me. The last time I had this reaction from a book this intense was 4 years ago, it's a whole new level of shock to where it's going to leave you devastated and reading nonstop and asking yourself, "What the Fuck was that?" Even while writing this review I'm trying hard not to cry, Blair's writing was excellent and pulled me into her book.

Now I will say if you decide to read it please be advise it's not everyone's cup of tea. I'm still thinking how the hell did E.K.Blair write this book without going mentally insane, because I almost checked myself into the insane asylum.

                                                                I give Bang by E.K. Blair
                                                                      ***** 5 *****
                                                                         Golden Pens










No comments:

Post a Comment