Friday, February 20, 2015

Confessions of a Reformed Tom Cat by Daisy Prescott


I, Thomas Clifford Donnely, am a manwhore.
I've been told I'm irresistible to women. Like catnip for a different type of pussy-cat. I guess you could call me a Tom Cat.

This is the story about how I lost my wingman, broke all my own rules, and found myself falling in love.

Tom Donnelly isn't the marrying kind, or the dating kind. Even after losing his #1 wingman to love, he doesn't see the point in relationships. When his sister's best friend returns to Whidbey Island and propositions Donnelly for a one-night stand, he breaks one of his biggest rules- no fooling around with his sisters' friends. It's just sex, nothing more. that's what Tom does and does well.

What happens when "just sex" isn't enough?

Hailey King is more than a match for Tom flirtations. She's known him most of her life and has heard the rumors about his "skills" for years. When her perfectly planned future falls apart, will the last man she should ever fall for turn out to be more than a one-night stand?

             ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author Daisy Prescott did it again! I absolutely loved Confessions of a Reformed Tom Cat, it had me smiling, giggling, crying and wanting to go back and reread all her books. I didn't feel the need to dislike Tom and his man whorish ways, the more you got to know him, you just couldn't help but like and fall for his flirty, cocky, and care free personalty.

Tom loves women and sex! He doesn't get the whole falling in love even after his best friend John falls in love. Then enters Hailey, his sister's best friend and throws him in for a loop. Tom starts to slowly fall in love with out even knowing it. This book has a bit of everything. You will enjoy the humor but most of all, you will enjoy Prescott's realistic writing. It had me imaging Whidbey Island in perfect clarity and wanting to take a road trip.

Will he fall in love or stay with is man whorish ways? Read it and find out, this is definitely a MUST READ!

Prescott's writing has always drew me in with her beautiful words but also with her male POV's, she is a master at them! This book is no exception, you will not be disappointed. I give Confessions of a Tom Cat a 5 Star! Bravo Daisy Prescott, BRAVO!!!


                            I give
   Confessions of a Reformed Tom Cat
                               by
                       Daisy Prescott
                       ***** 5 *****
                             Red
                        Smooches



























No comments:

Post a Comment